Friday, 4 November 2011

A little light frivolity

Yesterday I caught a falling leaf, no biggie theoretically, but it made me realise how long it is since I last laughed out loud. (Edinburgh a month ago, assisted by the marvellous @Shequeen, @AndreaGillies and some Viognier) This state of affairs must not be allowed to continue. Pleasure will be taken in small things.

My beautiful Zero teapot, which reminds me of a stout penguin



The view out of my window to soft golden sunshine, despite the fact the glass is smeared with kitten's paw prints

Knowing my purple suede boots can come back into use

Getting £3 back from the Halifax because I was brave enough to check my account and saw they had overcharged me, ditto my credit card company who I then convinced to pay for my call to complain about their service (I count this as a double-win)

Tiny, tiny pots of sparkly nail varnish


Baked beans on buttered toast, I'd forgotten how delicious they are. Similarly crumpets toasted in front of a fire with my fingers scorching because I haven't got a toasting fork.

In fact life isn't bad at all. Wish me luck, I'm going back in






8 comments:

Marcheline said...

It's my birthday! Party at my blog - cocktail weenies and whiskey sours for all! (Wear some of that great nail polish.) 8-)

Henrietta Bird said...

(Another go at leaving this)

Hello, I just wanted to say that your tweet about you and your dog sitting on chocolate peanuts made me do a snork noise on the train home yesterday.

Not much on the doom commute involves snorking noises so thank you!

As you say in this post, it's small things that are worth holding out for.

AJ :-)

PS: The sun came out as I was writing this - yayy - karma!

youdresssanimpress said...

Such a beautiful post. Thank you.

parfum said...

Nice blog
Parfum pas cher

Man Van said...

Hello!

I just would like to give a huge thumbs up for the great info you have here on this post. I will be coming back to your blog for more soon.

Man and Van Acton

Anonymous said...

l'utilisation wow gold voie serait de trouver les foules qui laissent tomber le butin le plus cher ou beaucoup d'or quand ils sont tués. de la stratégie d'agriculture, vous devriez pour savoir où le meilleur endroit pour l'agriculture est. Vous devriez pour chercher ces endroits. Pour garantir que vous pouvez revenir à la région pour être fermier quand vous avez besoin de plus d'or, achat po vous pouvez prendre note que ces foules sont. Il n'est pas assez que vous savez juste où l'endroit que les foules réengendreront, vous doit aussi savoir que la foule est la plus de valeur. Si c'est possible que vous puissiez demander aux joueurs connus de partager leur connaissance avec vous. Aussi, vous pouvez lire les guides qu'écrit par le professionnel hou la les joueurs.Dans le monde de warcraft, il y a quelques endroits que les acheter world of warcraft foules réengendreront dès qu'ils sont morts.

bouich said...

hellom i really agree for exemple you can try to Pirater un compte facebook or maybe film there is many film here for exemple Film a voir.
take care of yourself

Theron said...

Awesome!