Monday 2 February 2009

Petulance

I have just lost University Challenge.......... every week I play, solo, by the rules, only going for the follow up questions if I get the starter question right, and this week I lost. Hate it.
So now I am trying to work out why I feel so fed up ........ ok I could say I missed the points because there were too many science based questions and not enough esoteric mythology, but I even messed up the Art History picture round. The shame !
However, I have a (feeble) excuse ........ I kept being distracted by various blogs, websites and of course Jeremy Paxman.

Note to self : it was Max Ernst not De Chirico - stupid woman

3 comments:

Lucy Fishwife said...

I regularly win QI, although I'd be the first to admit if I was actually live on air I would be reduced to a tittering moron. Ditto for The Book Quiz...

Anonymous said...

Amazing, that is beautiful. Picture every one of the looking at along with writing you could do this... Chilly during the cold months although.
Buy RS Gold



GW2 Gold

fifa 14 xbox coins said...

Incredible, that's stunning. Image each of the taking a look at together with composing you can do that... Frosty throughout the chilly several weeks even though.


buy fifa coins
lol boost
cheapest fifa 14 coins