aka Jacob Wrestling, previously living under the name of Sanders (come on - keep up !) to give five reasons why my life is grand and I am happy with my lot.
Initially I was concerned that I would find it quite hard to think of 5 things but then I realised I would be a singularly crabby and ungrateful individual if that were the case (and that truth must never be made public !) So...
1. There is a man who loves me for who I am, and has forgiven me many, many things
2. My children, who, contrary to all my best efforts, have turned into lovely people
3. Books, each one is a new adventure waiting to be started.
4. My friends, past and present, real and through the ether, who have all given me a different take on life, made me laugh, supported me and generally made my world a better place.
5. Sunshine through a window, a breeze billowing the curtains and a bed made up with white cotton bedding - and outside the window ? Italy.
Now, I do know that I am meant to tag others, so they too can go "me! me!me!" but all those I would catch are already divulging there innermostness, so, sorry, the road stops here.
TRUMP PROTEST – LONDON JULY 2018
1 week ago